So we heard that you want to help animals?
Well you are just in luck and the great news is that we have plenty of opportunities that are no cost to you!
- We can use your help getting our name out there. From easy and simple things like promoting or sharing our posts and website to different people and social media groups, tagging people and encouraging the community to interact with our social media pages and website. This is really crucial to helping us grow, get our name out there and to gather support from the community. You don’t need to ask for anything when promoting/sharing our posts, you simple just have to share, or tag friends and family. Or even just talking about us with your friends, family or the community
- Invite your friends and family to like us on Instagram, Facebook and Tiktok (click links below)
- Outreach events
- We are looking for business to set up a table to help educate the public about our group, spay and neuter resources, kitten resources, training resources and more! If you are a business owner and would like to help us by allowing us to set up a table at your business, please email us at hankslegacyfoundation.org
- We will also be looking for volunteers to help man these events once we have them set up.
- Looking for ideas for new marketing material, marketing ideas and so on. If you have any suggestions please send us an email or message!
- Fostering a dog, cat, kitten, or puppy is a great way to help us save animals at no cost to you. We provide you with all the supplies you need to foster, including any medical care the animal may need while in your home. You provide a safe space for them while they look for their forever home. Have questions? check out our Foster FAQ page or send us an email! Remember! we give you all the food, toys and needs for them while in your home!
- Right now due to Covid- 19, we have only a small number of events that are available to volunteers. But as restrictions decreased and everything continues to open up, more volunteer opportunities will arise.