Liv and Cali
Cali and liv are just two of several kittens that we have up for adoption right now. Check out links at the bottom of this page for other adoptable dogs and cats. Adopt don’t shop!
Cali is a very sweet little girl. She takes a little time to warm up to people, but that’s just because her life started really rough. Cali was found with her lip torn away from her jaw. After surgery, and lots of love, she’s finally ready to go to her forever home. Cali would do best a home as a single cat, or a very social cat. She would not do well with dogs or young children as she gets scared easy. Cali needs a family willing to love her even when she’s scared, and give her the time she needs to feel comfortable. She is 11 weeks old and so ready for a home to call her own!
Liv (or Livy) was rescued from a Los Angeles City shelter, where she was at-risk of being euthanized for unsocial behavior. She went right into a foster home once rescued and has settled in quite nicely. She is a sweet 10 week old medium hair girl, who is solid grey. She loves people and other cats, and I’m sure she would be great in a home with cat-friendly dogs as well. She is ready to find that perfect family!
All cats and kittens come fixed, microchipped, dewormed, fecal tested and combo tested for Fiv Felv!
Adopting a cat from us will give us more space to take in more at-risk kittens from the shelters and from the streets.
- Fill out the adoption application.
- Application will be reviewed by our team. This could take up to 10 days to fully process. We do call all references, so make sure that your references know we will be calling. Waiting for call-backs from references if usually the hold up on any application.
- We will then schedule a meet and greet with you and the pet you would like to adopt. If you want to meet several before choosing a pet to adopt, then we will schedule multiple visits. Please note that all our animals are in foster homes, so you may have to go to several cities to meet all the animals you want to.
- once you choose the pet you want to adopt..
- If the pet is already fully vetted (already fixed and vaccinated) then we will schedule a time for us to bring that pet to your home to finalize the adoption. At that time, the adoption contract will be signed and the adoption fee will be due. We accept cash, PayPal, apple pay and Credit card.
- If the animal has not yet been fixed, then we will let you know when he/she is scheduled to get spayed or neutered. Once the surgery has been completed we will then schedule a time for us to bring that pet to your home to finalize the adoption. At that time, the adoption contract will be signed and the adoption fee will be due. We accept cash, PayPal, apple pay and Credit card.
Leave a Reply